Re: Homosexual Pregancies

Moderators: administrator, babynet

Re: Homosexual Pregancies

Postby administrator » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:29 pm

Tessa, Thank you for being honest I do appreciate it. WRT the stats that you mention, that is aimed mostly at the gay male population, not to say that there aren't any gay women out there who give the majority of decent living gay women a bad name, I can also bring up the point of Hetrosexual parenting, there is more abuse in 'normal' homes than ever before, fathers molesting their kids, divorce, substance abuse, phsyical abuse etc etc, not to say that this is just a Hetrosexual thing, but it is more common. No one can make you feel any different than you do, and I will not try to do that, but just because I love and am in love with another woman does this mean I do not deserve a child, a loving family of my own ? Why is it more acceptable for 14 15 yr old little girls to have kids and leave the responsibility up to the grandparents, than for two women to bring up a child together ??? Why is it more accptable for a single mother no support different boyfriends ??? I can go on, but it won't get us anywhere but like I always say there are always 2 sides to a coin.
The administrator
administrator
Site Admin

Return to Archived Messages