Re: Homosexual Pregancies

Moderators: administrator, babynet

Postby administrator » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:56 pm

Hi Mandy
Just to set your mind at ease. My partner and I have been together for 10 years. It took 4 years of discussion before we finally made the decision to have a child. We went the IVF route and which was not nearly as expensive as we thought it would be. We went to a state hospital fertility unit and our Gynae did the procedure in his rooms. All in all wasnt at all expensive. Emma is now 10 months old and we still think we made the right decision. Yes, initially there was some histeria from collegues, family but everyone has now settled down and seen that michelle and I are just normal parents who are rasing a cute daughter. Yes, there will be other obstacles to cross but we will cross them when we get there. Until then we are upfront with everyone we meet. So, way up all the options and only make a decision when you are 100% sure this is the route you wish to take.
The administrator
administrator
Site Admin

Postby administrator » Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:19 pm

Hi there, Thank you very much for sharing your story, I would like very much if we could chat further about the procedure etc, this is of course if you are willing.
Nothing is impossible to achieve and I do know that my partner and I will provide a loving and stable home for any child.
The administrator
administrator
Site Admin

Return to Archived Messages