Proud Mom!

Moderators: administrator, babynet

Proud Mom!

Postby administrator » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:42 pm

I'm so proud of my little boy, I teach him one thing a week and he masters it just like that. You all know that when I tell him to clap his hands, he does it. When you say shake your head he shakes his head and his hand together (sweeet), When you give him a phone, cell phone or remote contol and say "hello" he puts it on his ear as if he's talking to the phone. When It's time for him to go to sleep I just put his pillow and say Thato come and sleep here baby (then I pat the pillow) then he comes and sleep ag cute man!! When you sing him his song which is "Jive YoYo" he dances like he's never dance before and oh! yesterday he went to bed at 5pm till this morning at 6am. He only woke up for about 5-10min for his feeds.
The administrator
administrator
Site Admin

Sweet bubu!

Postby administrator » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:01 pm

U definitely have someting 2 be proud of, u're doing an excellent job with him.Nikaylin's starting to hum little songs here and there and it's so cute.

But he's also starting 2 get very clingy,only wants "muma, mumma,mum mum". He goes on if I don't take him.

Don't u just love it when do they and say all these new things ?It's truly amazing 2 watch them grow.
The administrator
administrator
Site Admin

Return to Archived Messages